This class meets online.
In this class, we will move through the building blocks of story, each week workshopping a story element, culminating in a full story workshop.
Weekly writing assignments; 1-2 full-length stories and a revision
Student Learning Objectives:
- analyze the formal choices writers make
- develop of a habit of writing
- try out a range of prose techniques
- follow a process of drafting fiction
- expand your practice of the methods and vocabularies of the writing workshop
Possible Texts: Story by Robert McKee